Re: [libreoffice-marketing] actual figures TDF - end of Dec 2010/ Year 2010

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 09:12 +0100, Thomas Krumbein wrote:
> Hey,
>
> as you know, the OOoDeV temporaly take over the cost and founds for the
> upcoming TDF.
>
> So I will give in monthly intervals a short report about those figures:
>
> Since Sep, 28 we recieved a lot of small to very small amounts of money
> mainly via PayPal - so PayPal charge some fees of each recieved amount.
> The sums are:
> recieved from Sep, 28 to Sep., 30 : 939,76 EUR
> recieves form Oct, 01 to Oct, 31 : 1.254,47 EUR
> recieves from Nov, 01 to Nov, 30 : 2.172,05 EUR
> recieves from Dec, 01 to Dec, 31 : 966,07 EUR
> additional recieved via bank account: 840,31 EUR
> (timesummery Sep to Dec 2010)
>
> Founds summery: 6.172,66 EUR
>
> Additional found binded to Foundcapital Foundation:
> 1.000,- EUR
>

> Costs since starting up the Foundation:
> Mainly hardware (Server) cost and domain-registration, up to now:
> 1.227,56 EUR
> Fees for trademark "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation":
> 1.800,- EUR
> Costs for the lawyer: 1.092,- EUR
>
> Sum costs: 4.119,56 EUR
>
> That means, up to now we do have a surplus of 2.053,10 EUR
> + 1.000, EUR Found-Startcapital
>
> Best regards

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your time on this matter, both the daily effort of
managing the books and for your reports. Speaking for myself, and I
believe for all us, it is much appreciated.

Best wishes for this new year,

Drew