[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Budget
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Budget
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 17:10:55 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I think we have to be clear, once and for all.
We will not have a marketing budget, at least in 2011 and 2012.
We will not have any money to spend on advertising and market research.
If any, we will have some money for travels and events (but not before we have a legal entity set up).
We have to find our marketing budget in several specific resources we can have for free:
- brain (we have to outsmart the competition)
- volunteer work (we can achieve wonders with our enthusiasm)
- willingness to cooperate (we can achieve wonders as a team)
- positive attitude (we cannot give up, never)
- empathy with media (we are the nice guys to help)
- learning from mistakes (we will make many of them)
- learning from positive experiences (we have had many in the past)
Our experience in Italy shows that a 10 Million Euro yearly marketing budget (Microsoft Italy) cannot win against these assets.
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
Mobile +39.348.5653829 - VoIP: +39.02.320621813
Skype: italovignoli - GTalk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Budget||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Budget||Dave Johnson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fwd: Making it remarkable!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Budget
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [steering-discuss] contacting LibO and TDF domain holders
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Budget