[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Resent:
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 13:13:45 +0100
- To: email@example.com
It seems I made a mistake while creating the the poll, it only worked on invitation, so resending with the correct URL now.
I'm still on vacation until the 10th, but I'd like to start the poll on the next conference call already to help planning the next weeks. :-)
So, please cast your vote here:
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Free & Libre are bad "selling points"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Our goals?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] poll on next marketing conference call
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [steering-discuss] contacting LibO and TDF domain holders