Hi :)

"Our" goal should NOT be improving the product!  "Our" goal should be to market
the product effectively however bad it might be!

In my opinion it is other teams, such as developers and bug-squad, that should
be improving the product while the marketing team works at marketing.

They already do their side of that and i think most of us would agree that the
product is already far superior to competitors which is why we use it or want to
use it and why we think everyone else should use it too.

This list is also NOT the place to start discussing whether or not a larger
market share is a good thing.  Our single job in this list is to work at
increasing market share.  We are extremely unlikely to get anything higher than
tiny-market-share anytime 'soon'.  At the moment i would guess we are far behind
even KOffice or Gnome Office (AbiWord & Gnumeric) who we should not even bother
to compete against directly.

Regards from
Tom :)