[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Video Loops
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Video Loops
- From: drew <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:50:56 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok - besides the Next Decade Manifesto I also began producing a series
of video loops (presentations) for the actual application.
To keep it simple I started with two resources:
All the text comes from the current web site pages.
All the icons come from the latest libreoffice mimetype icons svg file
on the wiki. (SO DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ANY OF THESE, please.)
The amazing graphics otherwise are from my pointed little head.
Here is the first passes of the two files:
The thought is to keep each loop under 5 minutes.
All the loops have again a common opening, common closing.
[the closing graphics in these two files will not be staying by the way]
The first loop is an overview of all the modules.
A separate loop for each module
A separate loop for extensions
The text as I say is straight from the web pages (nice job David and
Italo) and it would not hurt to perhaps make it more presentation style
in a few places, but actually it reads darn well, IMO.
I've included the overall loop and the writer module loop, you can see
what I mean by the repeated opening and closing - this now includes more
then just the TDF logo and CC3/Trademark screen.
Thanks - Happy New Year
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Making LibO Remarkable 2
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fwd: Making it remarkable!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Making LibO Remarkable 2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] poll on next marketing conference call