Hello,

I would like to wish all of you a merry Christmas in peace and silence, some joyful days with your beloved ones, and a happy, successful and healthy new year!

This year was an amazing one for all of us. Together and united, we have achieved so much in just a short period of time. I am thankful for what we do day by day, and I am proud of being part of such a wonderful community. What we have achieved already is the sign of a healthy, vital and living community, of a community that works together and united and speaks with one voice, a community that values the true roots of free software. Enjoying this every day pays for all the long nights and exhausting work.

Thank you for being with us, thanks so much for all these great contributions -- and I am very much looking forward to the exciting things that will happen in 2011.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108