Adding "experimental" feature: Inline editing of formula in Math.

Cheers,
Leif

Den 16-12-2010 15:49, Sophie Gautier skrev:
Hi all,
[sorry for the cross post, but I need you all on this]

I've finished to complete the feature list [1] on the wiki that Marc
did upload some time ago (Cor you get the same but not complete and
not sorted).

So, dear developers if you preferred feature is not there, add it to
the page or shout at me ;)

Dear QA members, please also, use this list against RC2 to test these
new or enhanced functionalities. We will have more formal TCS next
time, but, we need your help to make sure every thing is ok and there
is no regression.

Dear marketing people, I'm sure Italo will give you some guidance on
the most important ones at the marketing level, but may be you can
make also some proposal and design a page so that he only has to
review it.

Dear localizer, I hope this will help you to test/check your
translation. If you need more details or don't find a functionality,
don't hesitate to ask on the list.

And finally, dear documentation team, I'm sure we will soon have good
knowledge on how to use those new and unavoidable features our
developers have designed with the help of your nice writings :-)

I would like to thank every body for the great work that has been
already done and will be done for our first version all together :-)

[1]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/LibOReleaseEvents/LOPressKit/FeatureList3.3

Kind regards
Sophie