Consequences

"Todays needs require a software solution"

whos the editor in marketing dept plz

Websites-
http://decisionstats.com
http://dudeofdata.com

Linkedin- www.linkedin.com/in/ajayohri

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM,  <marketing+help@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Topics (messages 1397 through 1414):

[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [steering-discuss] poll on next confcall
     1397 - Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

[libreoffice-marketing] LibO Mission Statement ? [was: Briefing]
     1398 - Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de>

[libreoffice-marketing] LibO Mission Statement ? [was: Briefing]
     1399 - Michael Wheatland <michael@wheatland.com.au>

[libreoffice-marketing] LibO Mission Statement ? [was: Briefing]
     1400 - Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de>

[libreoffice-marketing] Logo Briefing
     1401 - Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de>

[libreoffice-marketing] La Mouette Association Blog re: TDF and LibreOffice
     1402 - Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>

Res: [libreoffice-marketing] Logo Briefing
     1403 - Lucas Filho <lucascoe@yahoo.com.br>

Res: [libreoffice-marketing] Logo Briefing
     1404 - Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de>

[libreoffice-marketing] LibO Mission Statement ? [was: Briefing]
     1405 - Michael Wheatland <michael@wheatland.com.au>

Res: Res: [libreoffice-marketing] Logo Briefing
     1406 - Lucas Filho <lucascoe@yahoo.com.br>
     1413 - Lucas Filho <lucascoe@yahoo.com.br>

Res: Res: [libreoffice-marketing] Logo Briefing
     1407 - Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de>

[libreoffice-marketing] Re: La Mouette Association Blog re: TDF and LibreOffice
     1408 - Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>

[libreoffice-marketing] Re: CD/DVD distribution
     1409 - Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>

[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [Design] Design team needs and Drupal site development
     1410 - Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com>

[libreoffice-marketing] Logo Briefing
     1411 - Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl>

[libreoffice-marketing] Logo Briefing
     1412 - Bernhard Dippold <bernhard@familie-dippold.at>

[libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Academia
     1414 - Jean-Baptiste Faure <jbf.faure@orange.fr>

Hi,