 Bernhard,

Thank you for your kind comments.

A couple of follow up comments on Flickr.

I believe our community would agree with your comments as we are
investigating a better solution.

However, what I like about Flickr is this.

* It is available now and ready to use. :-)

* It has a large following which may aide getting the word out.

* It supports a variety of image formats and sizes. ( not svg :/ )

* It supports comments.

* It support attribution of license (CC)

The Ubuntu alternate wallpaper project has used this site for about three
releases {?} and has 5740 submissions.

With that said, we are transparent to the tools and are happy to contribute
in the manner of your choosing.

John

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Bernhard Dippold <