Hello,

I think the picture with a lot of "fantasy".

In this link we have very interesting pictures of the Statue of Liberty that can
be used freely (please see details for each image you will use).

Link: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=search&w=1&txt=Statue+of+Liberty&p=1

Até mais,
Lucas Filho
Open-Ce Tecnologias e Serviços