Le 2010-11-11 09:39, Lucas Filho a écrit :
Hello Marc Paré.

Excellent observation:)

I thought of something like FLISOL Festival (Latin American Free Software
Installation).

Imagine the worldwide launch of Libo. Where people would be talking about the
same on the same day in different cities around the world! No, Microsoft would
not be able to do this so well!

Once the launch day is past we should have some strategy at keeping the LibreOffice in the news. We need more blogs, but we need to make sure that they are coming in from all parts of the world, not just some regions. Maybe we should make a list of blogs already on our Blogosphere, from where they are coming from and then canvass/encourage LibO blogging from members from different countries.

We may have a general presentation (presentation model), indicating the news of
Libo available for volunteers / speakers. But may be adjusted due to its
designer regional factors - for example in Brazil would be interesting to more
vibrant colors in shades of green and yellow in some detail in the slide.

I think this is being prepared. I have just forgotten who is working on this. We should maybe put up a link on our resources page to the actual model and this way we could keep up to the progress of the model or maybe even help out. Of course later cooperate and the different language and national versions.

Then we can send pictures and events of the event for the wiki or blogs Libo. In
addition to sending to newspapers, websites and blogs about technology.

Absolutely. We should also have a monthly newsletter detailing "What's new at "LibreOffice" to show that there is active participation on the project.

If the idea of the paper airplane go forward, we can make paper airplanes with
flyers announcing the event and distribute at universities in our cities. In
addition to banner paper airplane flying fitting and the logo of Libo friends on
blogs and websites ... just thoughts:)

That sounds neat! Even if the idea doesn't "fly" :-) we could post online a model of a paper airplane with the LibO advertising on it. Then people could print their own airplanes and fly them where they want! We could place the LibO publicity words on them in such a way as to leave enough room on the page so that people could later use one side of the page for personal correspondence, grocery list, ... That way, the paper would not go to waste as one side or both sides could still be used for writing. We do not want to be blamed for wasting paper, but it would be a cool way of advertising! We could develop a black/white version and a colour version. We should have a LibO slogan.

Até mais,
Lucas Filho

Marc