Hi David,

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 9:05 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:
Hi, :-)

I'm proactively contacting people with graphic design skills, to try
and attract them to join the LibO project. My current source for
possible contributors is http://www.csszengarden.com/, where there's a
lot of beautiful work showcased.

I thought you were going to look specifically in the open source
world? CSS Zen Garden is nice enough in terms of design
talent/showcase, but I'm sure those designers get loads of emails
already from anyone and everyone.

Has anyone got any suggestions about sites and ways to locate potential talents?

How about well known open source contributors as you mentioned in your
earlier email, and various Linux-based distro art/graphics/branding
teams? It would be nice to have people from various distros' artwork
teams work together and tell us how we can make our branding stronger
so that they don't end up replacing it all with their own substitutes,
as was the case with OOo?

- Ivan.