Hi Marc, all,

Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2010-10-31 07:44, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Hello,

While there might be a need for MarCons in a near future,
there will be no titles issued for marketing until we have sorted the
structure, the membership process and the governance of the Foundation
and the LibreOffice project.

I think it's accepted by everybody here, that only after establishing such
a structure there will be community members able to speak on behalf of the community.

Speaking on behalf of the foundation is already clear: The steering committee can
determine their speakers until the final structure has been established there too.

Le Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:43:11 +0200,