Hi Dave,

Dave Johnson wrote (29-10-10 19:59)
I can.

Dave Johnson

Thanks a lot Dave! I'll contact you soon for details, ideas and such,

Cor

On Oct 29, 2010 9:19 AM, "Cor Nouws"<oolst@nouenoff.nl>  wrote:

Hi there,

While talking with some people, we had the idea of making some interview
with developers working on LibreOffice to publish on our site/wiki.
No long stories, but cute, catchy you know. And regularly, e.g. every one or
two weeks.

Is there anyone on this list with maybe a little experience but anyhow joy
in doing such interviews?

Then pls let me know and we'll get it running.

Regards,
Cor

  PS If now one volunteers, I will volunteer myself, but that might be bad
for a regular appearance ;-)