[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO registration page gone?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO registration page gone?
- From: Anthony Papillion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:07:35 -0500
- To: email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 10/27/2010 8:06 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
> I had posted this in the wrong mailist and intended it here.
> I have just been informed that the registration page has been removed
> from LibO. All it took was on bug report to have it removed.
> Did I miss something? I don't remember a good and deep debate about
> this. Removing the registration page, in my opinion, is short-sighted.
I totally agree with you, Marc, and I'm surprised to hear the
registration page has been taken down. While it's true that it is a
nuisance, to remove it altogether removes an enormous opportunity for
accurate data collection.
Instead of removing the registration page altogether, how about
replacing it with something simpler? Maybe even just a name and
state/country collector? Removing the data collection point altogether
will create a huge blind spot between us and our users.
Advanced Data Concepts
Remote Technical Support and Software Development
Office: (918) 919-4624
Mobile: (918) 320-9968
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO registration page gone?||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] LibO registration page gone?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] US Marketing link on Marketing Wiki
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO registration page gone?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO registration page gone?