[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey
- From: Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:06:00 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Johannes Bausch schrieb:
how do I look on a thread in a mailinglist?
This depends on your mail client.
In Firefox/SeaMonkey there is an option in "View" - "Sort" - "with threads" (or just click on the heading showing a single mail sign turning into a stack of three mails).
Most other clients have this option too.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Hey||Johannes Bausch <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey||Johannes Bausch <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] US Marketing link on Marketing Wiki
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Hey