Re: [libreoffice-marketing] ConfCall recording available

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Volker Merschmann wrote on 2010-10-26 12.32:
>
> Is it possible to have a written resume too?
>>

> I guess this is what we forgot to do: taking notes. Sorry. ;-( Anyone
> volunteers of taking notes out of the recording?
>
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
> Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

> deleted

I wish I could have joined you guys on this, but about the time I was
getting ready to dial in i had some stuff come up, which is how it always
goes.

Thanks for the recording, I will give it a listen.