Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle's OpenOffice in Libre Software World Conference

timofonic timofonic wrote:

> Other than that, maybe someone can contact the oOO presentation
> responsible person. Any possible solution to The Document Foundation
> having some presence in this FOSS event?

Nooo way, it's an Oracle employee. Maybe ask him why Oracle flies
someone from Canada if they have such a strong community in Spain...

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile: +39.348.5653829 - VoIP: +39.02.320621813