[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming
- From: Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 03:09:13 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hi Christoph, all
Christoph Noack schrieb:
Am Samstag, den 23.10.2010, 00:05 +0200 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
and added it as first item to the Branding Sandbox I just created:
Sorry - Sending didn't work properly, so the icon draft wasn't included in this page.
So I added it to the place you suggested:
Thanks for creating it, but I have been a bit faster ;-) I've created
the sub-page "ideas" for all kinds of marketing items. And, personally,
I don't like the term "Sandbox" that much. Here is the page:
at the bottom:
So what to do, merge? And then it seems a good idea to announce this on
the Marketing list - but I won't be able to do so (today)
I sent the first mail to the Marketing List too, so I do with this one - follow-ups there if possible...
And by the way: I also included "yellow color idea" and updated the
proposal which is based on your proposal ...
Saw it - but didn't have the time to post a message requesting integration in the official LibreOffice color palette...
I think this color will fit well and allow us to come back to the sub-application colors I already used for the mimetype icon draft  and an idea for a LibO-Box (DVD) .
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming||"Ivan M." <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming||Bernhard Dippold <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Conference call tomorrow
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Invite a pro graphic artist to contribute logo/icon design [was: Conference call tomorrow]
- Previous by thread: Re: LibO Branding Colors (was: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming