[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:41:49 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Paré wrote (23-10-10 02:13)
Just thought that I would start a thread on LibO use in Business as
there was a mention of weak areas in the suite that prevents its use and
an efficient tool.
I know there has been pretty much said and collected around that on the OOo websites and lists.
Since at least for the moment that is 95% or more valid for us too, I think a real good start for here would be to get a good overview of that, with highlights, weak and strong points etc.
Is this something you could start with? It would really be a great help.
Thanks a lot,
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
- ideas/remarks for the community council? See
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business