Hi Marc!

Am Donnerstag, den 21.10.2010, 22:56 -0400 schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2010-10-21 18:06, Christoph Noack a écrit :
Hi all,

in the most recent Steering Committee minutes [1] there is an item that
discusses the availability of marketing material. We know that there are
several topics people are very interested in ... but are there some
more? Did we miss something important within all the recent discussions?

I kindly ask you to put add the points you are interested in - I've
prepared a small list in the wiki. Starting point: If there would be
some talk (10 ... 60 minutes) about The Document Foundation and
LibreOffice - what topics should be covered (the "must have")?

Hi Christoph

I am just a little unclear as to what you are looking for.

Sorry for being unclear :-(

Are you calling for questions on any marketing topic that could be taken
back for discussion with the SC or are you calling for more questions
related to the availability of marketing materials and the SC will
consider these?

Neither nor - as far as I understand. It is a collection of general
questions you and others might have concerning TDF or LibO. Or questions
other people, new to this project, might have. More or less a first step
to a better FAQ ... but this time, the plan is to "package" the answers
in a presentation (Andy: Or other material, but this primarily depends
on community contributions ...) that will be made available. We hope
that this presentation will be helpful for those people preparing a talk
or something like that.

As for the 10 ... 60 minutes, is this the amount of time that the SC
would have available to consider these questions?

It's more the length of the presentation. The 10 ... 60 minutes shall
give you an idea what "depth" of questions we ask for. So if anybody
will talk about LibO e.g. 40 minutes, what is the information you expect
in this talk. It shall primarily prevent to go into too much detail ...
but maybe my idea of how to ask was just weird :-)

Did that help?

Cheers,
Christoph