Res: [libreoffice-marketing]LibO marketing? [was: t-shirts ...]

Hello,

I did some tests with the name and logo images for LibreOffice.

Look here:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_hohWhG7m3yw/TL0CER52n8I/AAAAAAAAAbE/0r3EEOQqPc0/s640/libo_test.png

Option 01 shows a paper airplane to give the impression of lightness (we want a
lot in this new phase of OpenOffice). It also conveys simplicity.

Option 02 provides a winged horse. The winged horse is synonymous with
immortality, and as we're talking about Open Source thought the idea of the
horse who identifies more.
LibreOffice used the name but has the symbol next to the name of the TDF.
The image of the horse is strength, determination, agility, while the wings are
lightness, something subtle.

Option 03 is a reading of 02 with option "Libo". I particularly liked most of
this option.

About the image of the winged horse, its creator is a person who works with
tattoos and uses BrOffice (OpenOffice in Brazil) and was very happy to have your
design as our logo. If approved this design, we will obtain the same CC license
to use the design.

Até mais,
Lucas Filho
Open-Ce Tecnologias e Serviços