[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- From: Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 18:50:10 +0200
- To: email@example.com
This is a question about 10th anniversary of the OpenOffice.org
community. Is there a plan to release an announcement on October 13th?
There is a more basic question involved. Do we want to start from
scratch with LibO or to claim the continuity as OpenOffice.org community
From a marketing point of view and taking the "We are the community"
quote into practice I believe it would be good to celebrate the
anniversary with an announcement, put some party logo to the webpage and
Facebook fan page and also link to any material that may be posted to
OpenOffice.org main web site.
On the other hand there are people far more experience in marketing
leading the foundation and LibO at the moment, so I would like to
present this just as an idea for discussion.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary