Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing

Hi,

I am a high school student here in Toronto, Canada. I believe office suites
are very important for students. ;)
I am willing to help in anyway possible.

Sadiq S
mailto: sadiq.9541@gmail.com
Blog: www.staticsafe.me
Twitter - www.twitter.com/staticsafe