I am a high school student here in Toronto, Canada. I believe office suites
are very important for students. ;)
I am willing to help in anyway possible.

Sadiq S
mailto: sadiq.9541@gmail.com
Blog: www.staticsafe.me
Twitter - www.twitter.com/staticsafe
Facebook- www.facebook.com/static.safe

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

 Le 2010-10-07 17:06, Italo Vignoli a écrit :

 Marc Paré wrote:

 Would it be a good idea to sign off on emails with your country? Like
below? This would help in explaining the marketing views that you may
have in discussion threads.

Yes, this could be a nice way to recognize ourselves and the specific
problems we represent. Software has to deal with languages because of
the localization, but marketing has to deal with countries because of
governments and economies. Let's say that the OOo project was a
collection of marketing horrors by Sun that Oracle is pushing forward in
a shameless way. Of course, there are country specific languages, like
Italian, where the distinction between language and market don't matter,
and languages like english and spanish which are spoken in completely
different economies. In this case I am definitely for some country
specific distinction, which definitely make sense. At first, though,
it's better to shape the group, and then look at country specificities.

Thanks for the note. Do you have numbers as to how many people are in the
marketing mailist so far?

Marc

/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot b
deleted.