Hi Gorjan,

Copying the marketing mailing list, so that other volunteers active in this area can read your message, and Mike Saunders, who co-leads LibreOffice Marketing. I will be randomly connected until the weekend for personal reasons, but of course this doesn't mean that we won't be following up properly. There are a few other people who have sent similar messages, and we were thinking about a video call to onboard everyone, but we are close to the LibreOffice Conference in Bucharest and this means that we will probably postpone the call until early October.

In the meantime, you should subscribe to the marketing mailing list (just send an empty email message to marketing+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org using the email address you want to use for this task), and maybe follow LibreOffice telegram channels (there are several ones). Welcome to the community.

Best regards, Italo