Dear Marketing Team of The Document Foundation,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Anshuman (Ansh) and I am writing to introduce myself
and express my interest in contributing to TDF's marketing efforts.

I am originally from India and have been residing in Mainland China for the past nine years. I hold
an MBA from a prestigious school in China and have worked in the field of consumer insights and
marketing strategy for both the brand side (with ABInBev) and consultancy side (with Kantar).
During my engineering degree in India, I became passionate about the world of FOSS and even
attended some events in Bangalore back in 2008. As such, FOSS is very near and dear to my heart.

I will be going on a sabbatical for a few months beginning in June, and I would love to contribute
to TDF's marketing efforts during this time and beyond. While most of my experience is in market
analysis and strategy development for consumer goods, I am eager to gain marketing execution
experience in the field of software/Hi-tech. I can help with presentations and translations for my
native language Hindi, and I am also happy to join strategy and brainstorming sessions to learn
from you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I look forward to the possibility of working with
you and contributing to the important work that The Document Foundation is doing.

Kind regards,
Anshuman (Ansh)