Hi Libre Office Team, Any interest in joining us in March?

On Mon, Jan 2, 2023 at 12:00 PM Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan@fonz.net> wrote:

Hi LibreOffice Friends,

SCALE is coming up on Mach 9-12, 2023 in Southern California. We would be happy to offer the
LibreOffice community a table again if you are interested.

Now in its 20th year, SCALE is an annual volunteer/community run FOSS and Linux conference held
in Southern California.  The event will be held March 9-12 at the Pasadena Convention Center. We
expect to have a few thousand attendees join us from around the world to learn about FOSS, Linux,
Security, DevOps, and more. (https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/)

If your project would be interested in a donated booth at the event, please reach out to
bala@socallinuxexpo.org and ilan@socallinuxexpo.org.  We'd be happy to have you back.

Cheers,
Ilan