On March 24, we have scheduled a marketing call at 3PM CET (Berlin, or
Central Europe) to discuss marketing activities.

I Will be at work, but Will try to join.
Regards
Paolo

  Il gio, 10 mar, 2022 alle 7:34, Gudrun Dr. Schirmer?
The marketing mailing list has never been extremely active, and when in
the past we have organized marketing calls these have been attended by
the same people, to the point that they were quite often a monologue.

A large project with a global reach such as LibreOffice has always some
activity which can be used to improve and widen the reach. For instance,
tomorrow we will announce LibreOffice 7.2.6, and one week ago we have
announced LibreOffice 7.3.1.

On March 24, we have scheduled a marketing call at 3PM CET (Berlin, or
Central Europe) to discuss marketing activities. We could use this call
as a starting point for a more active marketing project.