Hello

First I have to appollogize, if my english is not perfect.
I try to explain everytking as well as I can.

My name is Aaro Huhtala, but my friends call me Frank.

I have used Open office and LibreOffice for years and for free.

Now I want to pay back.

I have my own adverticing system:
http://bannerimainos.fi/mainosta/

I can show on my own webpages allmost anykind banners and I can show to customers that how many ads they has ordered
and how many times those ads has showed.

If you have somekind banner sized 728x90, I can put it to my system and show them sometimes on my webpages.

I don't promise millions of shows, but some sometimes.

Any one? Do you have a banner? Or who can make it?

My best

Aaro "Frank" Huhtala