Hi everyone,

As most of you probably know, twice a year we have a "Month of LibreOffice" where we collect stats about contributions all across the project, and award sticker packs (and the chance to win extra merchandise) to all contributors.

The goal is to say thanks to everyone who does something for LibreOffice during the month, and encourage other people to get involved too. Here are the stats from the last one, for instance:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Badges/2021-05

And the announcement post:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2021/05/01/starting-today-the-month-of-libreoffice-may-2021/

We're planning another Month of LibreOffice in November, and we'd like to hear ideas/suggestions from the marketing community! For instance, how can we make this one different or give it a fresh, new angle? Are there any other stats we can collect (within reasonable time and technical resources)?

It'd also be great to have a new graphic, like a November version of this one, if anyone wants to contribute:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/month_of_libreoffice_may_2021-LONG.png

The current plan is:

* 28 October: post on the blog and social media about it

* 1 November: start it and show the various ways to get involved

* Throughout November: weekly updates on participation rate, and more encouragement to take part

* 1 December: announce the winners and encourage everyone to claim t heir sticker packs

Thanks in advance for any ideas and designs!

Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
The Document Foundation