Hi Shaun,

On 06.07.21 15:43, Shaun Paul Singh Bharth wrote:

I’m Shaun btw and I can do simple things like posters, graphics, etc etc. I cant really put in
words correctly and so I made a poster real quick. Don’t think its too on brand but its just a
quick play. Hello again!

Welcome to the Marketing Community! Mike here from The Document
Foundation, the small non-profit behind LibreOffice. I work in the
Marketing Project and we're always happy to have more resources, so thanks!

You can see some of our existing materials (some rather old) here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material

With in-person events still rather limited at the moment, we're focusing
our activity on social media and other online materials. So infographics
and other images to use on social media are welcome. We try to promote
the project just as much as the project -- ie encourage everyone to get
involved.

BTW, I'm not sure if you tried to attach something to your mail, but
attachments on this list aren't allowed. You can either upload it
somewhere else, or send it to me and I can add it on the wiki!

Cheers,
Mike
Marketing & Community Coordinator, TDF