Howdy Thorsten,

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 1:27 AM Thorsten Behrens <thb@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hi Drew,

Drew Jensen wrote:
Are there any automatic updates with the Vanilla LibreOffice $9.99
package?

Indeed, we're updating LibreOffice Vanilla (more or less) in lock-step
with the TDF releases. Unfortunately 6.3.4 is not yet available, due
to a smallish validation issue & vacation time.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Really my question just comes down to how I should read one sentence in the
CIB press release.

"TDF branded version relies on the global LibreOffice community for
assistance and help, while LibreOffice powered by CIB also provides online
support, automatic updates and security fixes for 18 months."

Does that mean:
Vanilla Libreoffice includes community support and online updates and
security fixes for 18 months (via the MS Store)
while
LibreOffice powered by CIB, includes CIB support and online updates and
security fixes for 18 months (via the MS Store)

Other than that I was curious as to which version of LO would come with
Vanilla and I take it from your reply that today this would be 6.3.3; so
may I take it the general answer is, Vanilla from the MS Store is the
current Fresh release?

That's was it again thanks for your time.

Best wishes

Drew

Cheers,

-- Thorsten