Bump.

Is this the wrong place to ask this question?

Yes I know it was bad timing with the holidays but I really wanted to share
this into a MS centric SM group and I suspect that is an important question
to answer as part of that.

BTW - I've reading about WIN 10 S and I think that makes this a fairly big
deal but perhaps I'm missing something subtle there.

Thanks again and best wishes for the coming new year,

Drew

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 7:10 PM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>