Hello everyone,

I was going through the list of social media accounts for LibreOffice in
various languages and locations here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#Social_Media

It's great to see that most of them are active and up-to-date, so a huge
thanks to everyone who helps to maintain them.

A few pages/accounts have been relatively quiet for a while though, so
the maintainers could do with some help. I've posted the list below,
along with the date of the last update.

If you're interested in helping out, drop me a line and I'll try to put
you in touch with someone in those communities. And of course, if you
want to build up experience with managing social media accounts, this is
a great way to get started! So, the list:

FACEBOOK

* Argentina: https://www.facebook.com/LibreOfficeArgentina - October 2017

* Hungary: https://www.facebook.com/LibreOfficeHU/ - January 2019

* India: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LibreIndia/ - June 2017