Hi Naru!

 Many thanks for this report. Let me say that we got nice ideas from your
material (site, organization, program, etc...) for our first regional
conference here, in Latin America! ! Your work was an inspiration! :)

Regards,
Gustavo.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 10:19 AM Naruhiko Ogasawara <naruoga@gmail.com>