On 2019年5月25日 下午7:09:30 [GMT+09:00], Roland Hummel <roland.hummel@student.hu-berlin.de> wrote:
Hi Franklin,

On 5/25/19 1:34 AM, Franklin Weng wrote:
Hi, sorry for missing the messages.

We have another version which replaced the mobile phone to a folder:

https://nextcloud.slat.org/index.php/s/k83gXDoMXFFLZMf

See if it fits your needs.

this is Video is perfect in style and length. The only thing missing
here for a clear message in my opinion:

Until second 14 you see something green with a lot of logos on it which
is locked by the chains. For me it was not clear what this green object
is about.

Would it be a lot of work to replace this green object with a notebook
running LibreOffice Writer?
This would be a more clear statement: "Ah, this is about liberating an
office software running on my notebook!"

Best regards
Roland

Hi,

We put the green folder there because folders are used to hold files/documents.  The logos upon the
folder means those organizations work very hard and lead us to try breaking the chain and lock and
liberate the documents.

I've put the blender file of the animation on our own nextcloud instance
(https://nextcloud.slat.org/index.php/s/WEj32aXNnWrHM5A ).  Theoretically if you want to change the
folder to a laptop you just need to replace the object.  But I may he wrong because I'm not expert
on blender
  BTW, it would take a lot of time re-rendering maybe almost all the frames, which took us two
weeks for the first time.  Then, I don't think a laptop would be more suitable than a folder.

Regards, Franklin
--
Franklin Weng, Member, Board of Director & Certification Committee
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint