Great news Olivier,

Seeing this my first thought was to post over on social media page about it.
(CC the marking list here)

Thinking I should run this by you before I do, perhaps we want a day or two
to update the wiki page first?

Also Mike has a blog post coming out tomorrow for Month of LibreOffice and
I'm guessing this will be mentioned in that, so could just wait to share
that.

Even with the GSoD in tomorrows blog though I would want to do a separate
post within a day or two after that, so I can share it to some writer
specific groups.

Actually what makes sense is to look at a draft post tomorrow on the jitsi
call. Will have it ready.

Best wishes,

Drew

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 10:52 AM Olivier Hallot <