Thanks for the feedback Jonathon

IDK about simply being in the USA is a violation of GDPR, sounds a bit over
the top as far as an interpretation would go.

The service appears to do business in Eruope and supports a number of
languages for their UI:
English, 中文(简体), Deutsch, Español, 日本語, Français, Português, العربية,
Dansk, 한국어
are the ones listed. So I doubt the GDPR compliance is an unknown situation.

Drew