Hey Sidorela,

On 27/12/2018 22:43, Sidorela Uku wrote:

Great to be part of the LO marketing mailing list. This is my first post
here and I'm happy to update you on the work that Collective68 has been
doing during this time for WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice site. Please check
them and feel free to share your thoughts with us, feedback is always
welcome :)

Thanks very much for sharing this! I was going to follow up with Redon
to check the status of the site, so it's awesome to see that it's in a
good shape already...

Preview of the site:
https://collective68.pages.collective68.tech/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice

Looks great! This is something we can really promote, I think. The only
change I'd make is: "What's your area of expertise?" -- IMO we don't
want people to feel put off if they're not experts in something, so how
about:

"What area interests you?"

/Design for the site:/
    We had three proposals. Which are uploaded also in our git works:
https://git.collective68.tech/Collective68/our-works/tree/master/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice

Now we have proceed with the first version from those. Feedback from the
community is welcomed.

The first (existing design) looks good to me. Simple, clear, with big
chunky buttons just begging to be pressed :-)

Please let me know if you have any other question regarding the site. In
my opinion,the next step is to host it somewhere else, maybe at
LibreOffice GitHub projects (https://github.com/LibreOffice). When you
have some feedback on this, let me know where the code should be
uploaded to be visible for all the community.

So I believe we have the domain whatcanidoforlibreoffice.org already;
once we've had a bit of feedback from others, we can look at making it
live -- what do you think?

Cheers,
Mike