Helloall,

Great to be part of the LO marketing mailing list. This is my first post here and I'm happy to update you on the work that Collective68 has been doing during this time for WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice site. Please check them and feel free to share your thoughts with us, feedback is always welcome :)

Repository of the code: https://git.collective68.tech/Collective68/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice

Preview of the site: https://collective68.pages.collective68.tech/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice

At the moment site is only in English and half Albanian. We have documented one wayof doing translations on the site here: https://collective68.pages.collective68.tech/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice For the next steps, the idea is to gather feedback based on the preview link mentioned above and we agree on this list on which we have quite a good progress, we propose to transfer the code on LibreOffice or TDF online infrastructure and make it easier for even more people who are interested to improve the project even more. After this stage also the documentation on how to get involved will be added as well.

/Design for the site:/
    We had three proposals. Which are uploaded also in our git works: https://git.collective68.tech/Collective68/our-works/tree/master/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice Now we have proceed with the first version from those. Feedback from the community is welcomed. Please let me know if you have any other question regarding the site. In my opinion,the next step is to host it somewhere else, maybe at LibreOffice GitHub projects (https://github.com/LibreOffice). When you have some feedback on this, let me know where the code should be uploaded to be visible for all the community.
Best regards,
Sidorela from Collective68