Hi Drew,

Great, thanks for that -- I'll post the quiz on the blog on the 24th,
and then your graphic on the 25th :-)

Cheers,
Mike

On 20/12/2018 20:05, Drew Jensen wrote:
Well, I went and touched first one up a bit and uploaded the new copy
for that, then, added a second version with Season's Greetings replacing
Merry Christmas.
The Season's Greetings version is
at https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/91514

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 1:28 PM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com