Good work Drew. I will be good if we use the LibreOffice's Green theme across the image and
background. Currently only for numeric 4 and bottom only have the color. In addition to that, due
to the background image, it is little difficult to read the writings in white. It will be great if
you could make some changes to increase readability and color theme.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Sreekanth V K

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.