Dear All,

I think that "Get Involved" or "Join us!" itself is appropriate. The other suggestions are fine.

I have noticed that we have a "Join us!" in the Get Involved Menu which has the details regarding
the how to get involved in that. I feel that if we click on "Get Involved" or "Join us!" (Main
Menu) it should provide the details currently showing for "Join us!"

Another we can modify every menu items with words starting with D - As I feel that Discover in the
current menu is a good starting point. In that case, we can have Drive or Dive-in for this menu
option.

​Sincerely,

Sreekanth V K

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​