Local marketing activities are a responsibility of the local community.

TDF can help by creating materials, but the request should come from the
local community. For South America, there are mailing lists and Telegram
channels in Spanish, to discuss this kind of issues/opportunities.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

We have issues in getting press releases translated in local languages
(not in Spanish), which would be a very cost effective way of marketing
LibreOffice in each market (we have more than 80 country specific media
mailing list but most of them receive press releases in English because
nobody is translating the text into the local language).