Hi Muhammet!

Muhammet Kara wrote on 19-01-17 07:36:

First of all; I am a contributor of LO from Turkey,[0] and I would like
to thank you, the marketing team, for your efforts towards making
LibreOffice more visible and known all around the world.

Thanks to you to for being part!

I know this is a short notice, but I would like to know if you could
help me to put together some freebies (stickers, t-shirts, flyers etc.
-as physical materials or as budget to spend on preparation of such
materials-) to hand out during the conference to contribute to marketing

Do you want to order, or others send them to you?
There are designs here
  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material

of LibreOffice, and to hopefully draw attention of participating
students. By the way, moggi on irc has confirmed that he has some spare
stickers, and asked me to let the marketing people know about that.

Good to know. If needed, he may want to ship them to you?

Wishing you a good event (4th and 10th of Feb),

Cor
--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org