Hi Konstatinos,

Thanks for that! Note that you can create an account on the wiki -- just
go to https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page and then click
"Create account" in the top-right.

Cheers,
Mike

On 17/12/2016 19:02, Konstatinos Paschalidis wrote:
Hello to all,
I made the Greek translation, due to the Greek font I used I sent them to you in pdf format. I
cannot upload them to eiki cause I don't have an account but I'm gonna release them in the
GreekLUG Social Media after the official release from you.

Happy New Year to all

Best regards

 If Windows is the answer, it must have been a stupid question.