http://aajtak.intoday.in/story/work-of-garhwali-and-angika-language-computerization-began-at-meetup-1-851248.html

News published ^^ in the most popular place of Indian news industry.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajeshkajha@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

Hi Rajesh and Chandrakant,

Le 11/01/16 12:10 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal a écrit :

In fact this is going to be first of such events which we hope to
conduct during the entire year 2016 and bring more volunteers to work on
Libre Office project. Rajesh and I are trying our level best to proliferate
LibreOffice in India.

We will keep you posted.

Regards
Chandrakant Dhutadmal,
Libre Office India Community member,
Pune, India.

How was your event? Could you let us know how it went and how successful?
Are you planning another event. Any photos?

Marc, thanks. I was good, soon I will send a report, some news items are
published also we will share the same with the event pix as well.

We are planning one event in Pune. Pune is a good center of FOSS
activities. Soon let you know about the same.

My apologies for having missed your email on this list, I did not get a
chance to put it up on our LibreOffice events calendar, however, if you let
me know of any future events, I will try my best to put it on the calendar.

Thanks for helping with the marketing of LibreOffice in India.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com

deleted

--
Rajesh Ranjan
www.rajeshranjan.in

Developing a linguistic standard for language localization
<http://www.livemint.com/Industry/zWJ1943VQmwABkZGmMTT2H/Developing-a-linguistic-standard-for-language-localization.html>