With the September 2015 Conference announcements, I was wondering if anyone has kept a list of all of these announcements.

It would be a nice marketing tool to have a list of all of the Countries, and their agencies, mandating [etc.] the use of ODF.

Also have another list with all of the Countries, Agencies, etc., that have announce the switch/migration to LibreOffice. In that September announcement, there was a reference to "The Italian Defense migrating some 150,000 desktops . . ". This type of information would be great to have in such a list.

If you have such a list of the number of systems are migrating, it would be interesting to have a estimated total of all of the systems being [or have been] migrated to LibreOffice. If you can tell people/organizations, that 2.36 million [random figure] desktops/laptops have gone from MS Office to LibreOffice since September 2010, then that might make a positive impression.

IT IS a hard sell for marketers in the USA to convince people, organizations, agencies, etc., that there is a good alternative to buying/renting MS Office. Having a list of countries, and their agencies, who are moving towards using ODF, instead of MS's file formats, and the numbers of systems that are moving towards using LibreOffice instead of MS Office, would make my life easier. Without "exact" figures written down, most people seem to think that I am promoting some badly created, flash-in-the-pan, software package that is used by geeks and not fit to run their business or organization with.

SO
has there been a list[s] created for all of these announcement "figures"?
Would like to have a link to it, if it is available.

Tim Lungstrom
living in the Finger Lakes Region of New York State, USA.