Le 20 juin 2015 04:36:51 GMT+02:00, "Apollo D. Sharpe, Sr." <adsharpesr@ironrookcomputing.com> a
écrit :
Hello,

I'm not sure who to exactly send this to, but I represent Iron Rook
Computing, LLC. In the coming months, we will be releasing a product
that utilizes some of your software.As due diligence, I must officially

ask for permission to mention the usage of your software, link to your
websites, and use images that show your software in action. We would
use
these permissions in the following ways:

 * In our promotional material (written, digital, or otherwise)
 * In our customer support & troubleshooting systems
 * In any instance which such usage would be required to help users
   accomplish their task
* In any instance which such usage would be required for our employees
   to their task

It's unfortunate that these things have to be done, sometimes, to cover

our tails. I'm not sure who's actually in charge, so I'd appreciate
you're help in getting over this hurdle.

--
Regards,

Apollo D. Sharpe, Sr.
Iron Rook Computing, LLC
Member/Owner

deleted

Dear Mr Sharpe,

Thank you for your email. LibreOffice is released under a free software license as explained here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/licenses/ . LibreOffice is developped by its community under
the umbrella of its own Foundation,  the Document Foundation ( http:// documentfoundation.org ).

As such you may distribute it freely but there may be specific rules applying depending on the
cases.

What would be the way you would distribute or interact with LibreOffice ?  We have a legal point of
contact should you have more questions.

Thanks,

Charles -H. Schulz.