At a guess there might be something useful on the marketing wiki.  I don't
know my way around it, so hopefully someone else here can help!

I think one of the features Impress does have that Microsoft's Powerpoint
doesn't, is an "app" for Android (and iPhone?) to allow you to use the
Android as a remote control for changing slides etc.  I'm not sure how that
works if the computer doesn't have Bluetooth or WiiFi or something!  So
it's a "nice to show off" rather than something to spend much time
researching into!

Also i don't know if anyone in the marketing is close enough to send
marketing materials (if they have them).

It is really great to hear you are going to this meeting!  Very, very
positive! :)  Any chance of getting someone to take photos and upload them
to DropBox or somewhere for the marketing team to use?
Good luck and many regards from
Tom :)